The Asher - Natural Jade
see all 1917 reviews
- Free Shipping in the US on order over $35
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- This is a gorgeous raw jade ring and is apx. 3 cts.
- Each ring is handmade by myself and is for the person who truly enjoys the look of a real jade and admires it's beauty straight from nature.
- We hand select and cut each jade to guarantee you're getting the best quality natural stone possible!
- These jade have not been treated in any way and is exactly how you would find it if you dug it up yourself.
- Since it is natural each jade has it's own unique veins and varies in depth and shades green making them all one of a kind.
- Each jade will have it's own unique look with natural imperfections and color variations.
- We cut them into a dainty 8mm square and then set them in a .925 sterling silver, gold fill, or solid gold setting. The gold we use is a very vibrant color.
- Finally we put a clear resin on the bottom of the stone to ensure an even longer product life and top it off with a polish, ensuring a beautiful natural ring!
- The shades of each stone vary since they are natural and untreated. If you have a shade preference, please indicate it in the notes section.
- PLEASE NOTE the solid gold options may take 2-4 weeks to ship.
- All packages are sent as a gift! They come wrapped in a gift box with info card about our mission to help animals
- Size: 8mm square jade
- Gemstone: natural and raw green jade
- Materials: Sterling Silver, yellow gold fill, rose gold fill, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold
- Source: mined in China